If you stop and think about it, your vehicle wouldn’t be anywhere without its engine. Literally. The engine is easily one of the most important components of any vehicle and needs to be properly serviced and repaired in order to keep it running smoothly. And when it comes to engine repair in Phoenix, there isn’t a mechanic in the area that can beat the quality and care that you will find at North Mountain Auto & Fleet Repair.
Engine Service Phoenix, AZ
Keeping your engine maintained is the best way to prevent breakdowns and costly repairs. At North Mountain Auto & Fleet Repair, we not only stress the importance of engine maintenance to all of our customers, but we are also to provide comprehensive engine service right here in our state of the art facility.
A robust engine service schedule should include:
- Changing your motor oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months
- Inspecting and changing your timing belt every 60,000 to 100,000 miles
- Inspecting and changing your spark plugs every 30,000 to 90,000 miles
- Replacing spark plug wires when you replace your spark plugs
If you have any questions about what your vehicle’s engine service schedule should include, please consult with one of our factory-trained engine specialists for the service schedule that is right for your vehicle.
Engine Repair Phoenix AZ
Your engine is basically the heart of your vehicle. Anytime your engine is acting up or not functioning properly, it needs to be addressed as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage and more complicated repairs.
Some of the signs of engine trouble include:
- Your engine is running hot or overheating
- There is a knocking noise coming from under the hood
- A rough or vibrating idle
- A decrease in performance or fuel efficiency
- An increase in exhaust smoke coming from your tailpipe
- Engine stalls
- Misfiring or trouble starting
If you notice these or any other changes in your engine’s behavior, it is time to call in the professionals at North Mountain Auto & Fleet Repair in Phoenix, AZ. We are a NAPA Autocare Center which means our factory-trained mechanics are held to the highest standards and you will always receive the best engine repair Phoenix has to offer. Contact us today to schedule your next engine service or repair appointment.